Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 23, Last Day!

Today I checked for memory leaks and I found six of them!!!! well actually it was more like two.

In one place I created a textobject and a sprite was created a few lines before that as well at the same time but not used or deleted.
And the animated sprites caused a leak when i deleted them because i deleted the sprite from the parent class and not the animated sprite in the actual object. I had already made the function and all for deleting it. I just forgot to change it in the cleanup funtion. So with those two fixed we are now leak free!
A thanks to my classmate Tomas for the tip of using Visual leak detector (https://vld.codeplex.com/)

I also went through some of the code and removed some lines of code not in use.

So we are now officially finished with this game! Hurrah!
Here are some screens of the first four levels:







And in some screens you see the bigger player. Here is another screen of that:



No comments:

Post a Comment