Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 22

Ok so...I thought I was finished with programming for this project but nope, Thanks to my classmate Tomas that spotted that my collision for box vs circle was wrongly made I went through the code and found also that circle vs circle was wrong.
I fixed circle vs circle fairly easy and I have the solution for box vs circle in my grasp but I just can't get the offset to work on the ball after the collision has occured and I am out of time. I also did a last minute change on the collision boxes for my borders and made 3 big ones instead of many small ones to decrease the chance of the ball wandering off.
I have decided one thing for the next game I make.....no bouncing balls in high speed.
Picutres of the finished game will come up as soon as I have time to add some.

I haven't started my report so I will spend the next 24 hours or so writing it.
Everything need to be handed in latest on sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment