Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 10, Something looking like Arkanoid

I have been working since 06:00 in the morning both with programming and graphical things.
I developed the CollisonManager some more so it can handle both ball and player collision.
It still have some bugs like the ball getting stuck or bouncing in some strange ways. and  it rarely push through the game border and gets away. I'm thinking of changing how the collision is handled for the border.
I added a BrickObject class to keep track of the bricks. For example like how they are destroyed and how they are loaded.
In GameObjects I also added a boolean flag to check if an Object is destroyable or not.
Here is a screen of what we got so far:


Next I need to work on adding more states and devolping them and I also need to add a win and lose condition.
I have already worked some on the StartState (renamed from  MenuState) but it have no functionallity yet except pressing "spacebar" to move to next state.
After that I guess I will focus on lifes/Gamerounds with states in states, or maybe add animation in some way.

I have also managed to "break" my Visual Studio so I can't use breakpoints when debugging.
I guess its my great coding abilities that managed that. hopefully I sort out that problem soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment