Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 21

I have been working all day and all night. Its now 5 in the morning and I need to sleep some before school later today. :-)
Finally we have something that feels like a game!
I added 10 levels to the game. I also added 3 more powerups with animation. So now you can get multiball, long pad, sticky pad and extra life. I polished the start screen little as well so it looks more "gamey" I added music and sound where it was needed. I didn't have time to get the MusicManager working as required, oh well, There is always a next project.

I really enjoy playing the game now. Its quite difficult. I haven't managed to get further than the 5th level.
Sure there are some bugs here and there but its something I can live with for the moment.

I will add screenshots tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be testing and polishing and writing the report.

No comments:

Post a Comment