Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 20

So, I managed to fix collision between box vs circle and circle vs circle. I added an ingame brick that is round and have a Circle Collider so when the Ball Object hit it the code call a funtion to check circle vs circle. I also added collision between the balls but that caused alot of strange collisions so i removed that.

I added the WinState that Stefan made after I done som modifications like adding some TTF text to it.
I will probably add the highscore state Stefan made as well if I have time tomorrow.

I have also been fixing smaller things as well like the particle effect not stopping until it hits some bricks. I added that it also stops if the ball hit the wall. I shortened down the timer for the particles as well to about 2 seconds lifetime after they are created to prevent to many particles on screen.

I think the last day I will do work on my code is friday because i also need to start writing my report  for this project, Now in the last minute I am adding levels(smart eh?) and a transition between them.  I also added the ability to pause the game. I want to add more powerups as well because we only have one at the moment. I want to make it feel like a complete playable game I can be happy with when I leave it behind next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment