Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Day 8, Collision is making my head explode

I have added a PlayerObject class so I can finally move around my bar/pad (felt really good) but as soon as I implemented collision with the Playerobject it all went crazy. 
I have been debugging for hours to track down the little bugger and I have narrowed it down but I still can't seem to find the problem. 
For some reason my playerobject get an offset of 6 pixels(collision box of player compared to player position)  and runs off up on the screen even though i haven't added Y-axis movement.
The same problem exists on the code I did on my teachers platform workshop but not in the code that my teacher uploaded on the student portal from the same workshop.
So I guess I have to read some code and compare it to mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment