Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 5

I stayed home this morning to work on the project alone. I managed to understand the use of states and I made the frame for a virtual State class. I also made a MenuState class, GameState class and a StateManager class keeping track of it all. It felt good when i figured out how to implement it all. I'm not sure I'm doing it "the right way" but it works in its basic form but the classes still need much work.
The way i see it the code we make will be put in the different states gradually over time.

The morning felt great but in class this afternoon i got slapped in the face again with a dynamic way of creating animations of sprites.

Sure I have managed to animate and move a sprite before but in simple non dynamic way. right now I feel that i won't touch animation until we got some basic things in our project finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment