Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 3

I was supposed to meet Stefan today for some group work but he said he would come later then agreed upon so i chose to work from home instead of waiting for him at school. I added some classes to the project. I added a Gameobject class and I also added the vector class since it's needed for the coming classes that needs to be built. Stefan was supposed to build that but since I haven't heard from him on how its going i decided to do it.

So far we got Sprite, Spritemanager, Drawmanager, Gameobject and  a Vector classes. Next im thinking of working with a collider class, first only box vs box collision to get it to work. I will try to add other collision types later.

I hope Stefan will deliver the input class soon so i can use it for testing the movement. I will tell Stefan to start working on either player or a ball class as well now.

We have class tomorrow so I will hopefully get a chance to talk to him then.


No comments:

Post a Comment